Sunday, August 24, 2014

Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies

The Bible says in John 4:24 that 'God is a spirit and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth'


 I start with any of these songs almost everytime because they make me connect well to the heavens......I just can't do without them.


1. Imela. By nathaniel Bassey

2. Agbanilagbatan. By Victor Olayeni

3. Mma Mma. By Frank Edwards

4. Ogeneh Doh. By Frank Edwards

5. Majesty. By Michael W. Smith

6. You do mighty things. By Sinach

7. You are the reason why I lift my hands....why I lift my voice....why I sing to you.

8. Mma Mma. By Buchi

9. Agnus dei. By Michael W. Smith

10. Heart of Worship. By Michael W. Smith

These songs are really powerful songs, Pls add yours too and let's see that/those song(s) that rock(s) you spiritually.

No comments:

Post a Comment