Saturday, January 3, 2015

Funny Ways Ladies Ask For Credit Online

1. BBM : when chatting with her. U will just see her message you "my subscription will expire tomorrow " whats my business with that?? Message her two days after she will stil be available but won't chat with u....she wants u to sub for her dats all.

2. WHATSAPP : After serious chatting you go just see am "I would love to continue chatting with you but my Mb is finished" so what make I do?? Be ready to send her card if u want the chat to continue.

3. 2GO : u go just see sum1 tell u "pls am currently on my way to see my mum in lagos she is sick bt am stranded along lagos - ibadan express way can u please send me credit so I can call her?" Ur mum sick u still get time to 2go?? Wetin u dey use browse? ?

Guys abi I lie

No comments:

Post a Comment