Saturday, May 9, 2015

Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero

My name is Ezemagu Sunday Nnamdi a nairalander, the ex-youth corp member that donated #10,000 to president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan re-election bid. I raised a bank draft of #10,000 from my NYSC account and send it to mr president through DHL to support his re-election bid when I was serving.
 
 I found out that, there is something special in president Goodluck Jonathan which Nigerian's will soon miss. I know that some people that are reading this message will say that president Goodluck Jonathan has filled this guy's pocket with money. let me tell u categorically I have not set my eyes on president Jonathan before talk more of receiving any favour from him. The election has come and go but president Goodluck Jonathan remain my prospective mentor and political father. President Goodluck Jonathan has written his name with Golden pen and for me to tap from his character and attitude I have decided to raise a sculptural piece of president Jonathan in his home town as a mark hero which can also serve as a tourist center. I will leave Abuja to Otuoke, president Goodluck Jonathan's home town on monday to give my aspiring mentor a warming heroic welcome for putting the interest of the nation above his personal ambition and also for salvaging the democratic ethic of this nation. If I land in Otuoke on tuesday,I will go directly to the traditional ruler's place to request for a strategic position where I will raise a sculptural piece of president Goodluck Jonathan as a mark of Hero to the people of and Nigeria and world at large. I will also pay courtesy visit to Government house to inform the Governor of my intention. I will be updating my movement on facebook,twitter and other online social media. Attached to this write up is my picture and a letter of appreciation from president Goodluck Jonathan after my donation.

No comments:

Post a Comment