Sunday, June 7, 2015

JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter.

I'm not in to tarnish or make wrong sayings about a coy or something . Have only made this up OMO & i will appreciate you all listen up.

Drawing from facts , Have made assertions really well & No one would dispute the facts. In terms of Credibility,Logistics, Availability of products, Dignity and SMARTNESS. JUMIA could not stand aside KONGA , KONGA to me would really CONQUER at all time.

SMARTNESS to my saying JUMIA crew were busy making so much FAILED awareness about the Phone Megathon sales weeks back,KONGA to their smartness took a swift action to Introduce the BIG APP SALES,ended yesterday,which to me was a SUCCESSFUL one. Yesterday and today on JUMIA sales there've been lots of complaints about the sales.(Majority believe to be a SCAM ).
JUMIA couldn't support POD to almost all living states, There were just selected 10 States or less Outter 36 in the country . This is no way happening to KONGA and it's really so annoying when you have to take transport to another state to pick your product up.
KONGA entices their customers with FREE SHIPPING in almost every of their PROMO sales , aint nobody seeing that ? I will be tasked a huge amout by the other as way bill fee to my state,Which makes your bill so highly accumulated.
I wonder what jumia would call FASTEST FINGER & FREE GIVEN COUPON when all would always fail at the end of every transaction.

There are much annoying stuff JUMIA is doin ATM; They've got many days ahead them for a CHANGE we demand, If they've no GENUINE OFFER for us, They should OPT.
I stand to hear verdicts, Whether you going to crucify me or We All kick against the Playing with NIGERIANS mind

Thank you .

Source TOLZEAL nairaland.com

No comments:

Post a Comment