Saturday, June 6, 2015

Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go?

Have been dating this guy for the past five year, we'av never fight or break up within those five years, I believed in his love even after moving to abuja and he was in lag, I could bet on is love with my life, because of him I told other guys off, recently we were to go to his sis wedding which I had prepared for, then a week to the wedding he stopped picking his calls that were from me, till the wedding day.


 i called his sis and asked her if he was @ the wedding and she said yes, I cried cos of the pains, when I told my friends, they were like I should forget him cos he's cheating on me, I refused to accept that logic and still believe he was not cheating on me, then Thursday this week, he told me on whatsapp how he has been having sex with a lady, and when I got angry, he started blaming and even stopped to reply my massages and am like who's suppose to be angry here, him or I?, that is why am here to ask if I should just let him go?.

No comments:

Post a Comment