Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Job Location:Lagos Job Number:00309587 Apply Online
Does the idea of an international career with a global market leader in the consulting industry sound appealing to you?
graduate trainee programme provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow
and advance. You will be working on projects that transform leading
organizations and communities around the world. Choose Accenture, and
make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
are four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology,
Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique
career experience and a compelling mix of work and training
opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
work sees us acting as trusted advisors to our clients, we work
directly with many of the FORTUNE© Global 500 companies across many
different industry sectors. You will be working with experts using your
critical thinking skills to design and deliver realistic, achievable
business strategies and solutions that address key client priorities.
Much of the work we do is at the cutting edge of innovation and
Responsibilities may include:
• Conducting industry and client research and analysis to identify opportunities for improvements
• Gathering and documenting the client's current business processes, people and technology capabilities and requirements
• Performing financial assessments to support the development of new business processes and architecture
• Assisting in the design and development of new business processes, capabilities and supporting technologies
• Supporting the testing and implementation of new business processes
• Developing communications, training and job aids to assist in change management activities.
Fresh graduates with the following attributes are needed to join our Consulting team through our Graduate Trainee programme:
• Good leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Desire to work in a result-driven business environment
• Ability to transfer theoretical knowledge obtained during training into practical hands on skills
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to work well in teams, confident and able to express your views clearly
• Ability to capitalize on knowledge transfer
• Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
• Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should Click http://careers.accenture.com/ng-en/jobs/Pages/jobdetails.aspx?lang=en&job=00309587&carsec=10001 to apply